Planning to visit Turkey? Well, you need an evisa to enter Turkey. The visa acts as a permit for foreigners to stay in Turkey and explore this land. To make the visa process easy, Turkey launched the electronic system in 2013. To complete your visa processing, you need to pay a fee. Irrespective of the intention of travel, every traveler has to pay this fee. If you are looking for details related to Turkish evisa fees, this guide will provide you with all the details you are looking for.
Turkish e-Visa main points:
- This evisa is issued for travel and business purposes
- Depending on the nationality, a person can stay for 30 to 90 days in a single entry
- The visa is valid for up to 180 days from the date of issue
- Nationals of almost 95 countries can apply for this visa without visiting the consulate
- Based on Nationality, a person can get a single or multiple-entry visa
Turkish visa fee for the United States of America
Type: Tourist / Business eVisa
Visa cost in USD: 56.50
A service fee of USD: 40
Total cost: 96.5 USD
Entry type: multiple
Maximum stay per visit: 90 days
Now, if you want to incur special services you might need to pay extra based on the tariff below.
Fast processing fees: 20 Usd
Super fast processing charges: 50 USD
So, government fees, and types of processing.
Also if using a debit or credit card, your merchant may charge additional fees.
If you need the apply online visa for Turkey on an urgent basis, the visa fee will be greater based on how fast you want to get your application processed. The application will be examined based on First Priority Visa.
For urgent processing, you will be required to fill out an application similar to the normal visa where you need to fill in your basic information. Thereafter, you need to choose the required processing time according to how quickly you want your visa to be processed.
The types of quick processing are:
Rush: Your visa will arrive within 6 to 12 Hours. Additional Charges are $20
Super Rush: Your visa will reach within 1 to 6 Hours and has an Additional Charge of $50
Visa Service Fee
When you submit your online visa application form. This cost is also inclusive of document verification charges.
The Turkish visa fees depend on which country you belong to and the objective of your travel. Also, Unless you pay this fee, your application processing will not commence.
Turkish sticker visa fees
Based on the type of visit, the sticker Turkey evisa fee may vary.
Single Entry: about $64 for all nationals
Double Entry: about $129 for all nationals
Multiple Entries: about $212 for all nationals
Work permit for Turkey
If you wish to work in Turkey, along with the visa application fees you would need to pay for the charges involved in the work permit. The breakdown for it is as follows:
- Temporary Work Permit Certificate, valid for Up to one year: USD 140
- Work Permit Certificate, valid for Up to two years: USD 280
- Work Permit Certificate, valid for Up to three years: USD 420
- Permanent Work Permit Certificate: USD 1401
- Independent Work Permit Certificate: USD 1401
- Valuable paperwork (required for every certificate): USD 16
- Cash payment is not applicable
- Payment Pay via a debit/credit card, PayPal, or Union Pay
- online visa application form the Application fee is to be pay
- The fees are non-refundable
- If your documents are missing or there is a mismatch in the information, you need to reapply along with submitting the fees again