Turkey is a beautiful country witnessing the fusion of East and West culturally as well as geographically. Every globetrotter finds Turkey on their bucket list. If you belong to Kuwait and wish to travel to Turkey, here is a comprehensive guide on how to get Turkey evisa requirements for Kuwait to have a hassle-free journey.
Turkey Visa requirements for Kuwait
A resident of Kuwait needs a Turkey evisa to enter the country.
The Turkey E-Visa permit (Turkey e-visa) authorizes tourists to process their visa applications before touring Turkey. The procedure of receiving an e-Visa is easy and automated according to the rules and regulations.
With a longing to enhance and modernize services and to conserve time, visitors to Turkey just need some minutes to finalize the online visa application from our website, thus lowering the amount of time needed to obtain the application.
Types of Turkey visas for Kuwait
A resident of Kuwait can obtain 2 types of visa, namely
- Turkey business e-visa
- Turkey tourist e-visa.
With this evisa, the tourists have the privilege to stay in Turkey for 90 days with multiple entry permits. The evisa is valid for 180 days from the arrival date.
The process to apply for Turkey evisa
Any person can get the Turkey evisa within minutes. The process is completely online and you need some documents and a credit card to finish the process.
The steps for the same out are:
- Fill the application form on the official website of Turkey
- Confirm the details you have filled in and submit the fees
- Now get the evisa and the instructions
- When you enter Turkey, show your evisa and get it stamped
Along with this, you also have the provision to obtain the visa via traditional methods.
Things to keep in mind:
- Ensure to double check your details as a discrepancy in it might result in a cancellation
- Also, there are 2 methods of payment via card and online transfer. Verify you select the correct means
- Before submitting, open your passport and confirm everything before finally submitting it
If you submit the correct documents, the chances of getting your visa rejected are low. Given below are the documents you require:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Turkey
- A functional email id to receive the evisa
Processing time of evisa:
Depending on the type of visa you apply for, the processing time may vary
- Normal: Kuwaiti residents can get the evisa within 3 days
- Urgent: The visa is sent within 24 hours
- Super urgent: Residents can get it within 5 hours in this mode
Kuwaiti residents just need to submit the visa service fees. There are no additional government fees levied on them.
So here was a detailed guide on Turkey evisa requirements for Kuwait residents. If you have any further questions or need assistance with the application, eVisaNation is just a call away. Just reach out to us and make your trip to Turkey exciting and free from hassles. Call us today!